Tuesday, September 27, 2005

FINE!!!!!!!

Ok thats it! I've heard enough! If one more person tells me to get a blog i'm going to scream!!

So what does one do when the letters are pooring in by the thousands with this request? Well, this is it people. Your wish is my command. I am going to be very upfront. I feel my blog is going be picture based. I'm not the best story teller but if i have a picture to talk about or describe i could go on for a little bit. I'm super bad at grammer and i'm super bad at spelling. So i ask you to please bear with me and accept the rookie blogger. It's an intimidating thing, this blogging, but i think i'm up to the challenge. I am very open to all suggestions!! OK...here's goes nothing...i hope you all enjoy!!!!!!

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

you can tell a bird story like no other! carry on. mp