Monday, February 06, 2006

Scott, Your BRILLIANT!!!

SO i was checkin out Scotts' blog today and i saw that he found a site that allows you to post videos for free!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO I've been waiting for this. It just opens all sorts of doors for my blog!!! If you get a kick out of my pictures, wait til you see what i can do with video!!
ok...so scroll down to the STICKAM thingy on the left and click on the video camera. At the moment i have a video of my adorable god daughter Gianna. Enjoy and there is so much more to come!! I'll update as much as possible!!

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

Leah said...

oh Katie Katie Katie.....must you encourage him?!?!? He's already pretty tough to live with. Is it too late to change the title to "Scott, you raging geek"

Anonymous said...

yea!!!!! very cool. i will admit to playing them over a few times to hear what you guys were talking about!