Friday, March 30, 2007

Me fail english? That's unpossible!

Oh Ralph....I feel your pain.


Ok so i know you all have heard of the new game show smarter than a 5th grader. Seriously how hard can it be?? SO i watched an episode. No studying, nothin.

I guess for any game show esp. jeopardy, millionaire, etc you would hype yourself up and study your face off for you NEVER know what they might throw at you. But seriously, who needs to study for questions that are on the level of a 5th grader? Not me!

Color me pleasently surprised...I felt like the dumbest kid on the block!!!!! Remember how i went to college, remember all the cool things i have done and what all my experiences have taught me......yeah guess what....useless!!!
Ok, so, I'm not asking you to watch it regularly, just catch one episode, without the help of the internet or a calculator...see how you do. I know there are a few of you out there that will prove me wrong and get every damn question right but for the rest of us...check it out.

I took a little pre-test before watching the show to boost my confidence. I got a 3. Yep as embarrassing as it is...i got a 3. Take the test, but don't tell me your score, let me think you did as bad as i did...please.

So in retrospect.....Mrs. Falkowski, I am so sorry I have disppointed you, you were a great 5th grade teacher and i respect all you do....more than you know. That stuff is HARD! Who needs college when all i needed to do was end my education at 5th grade and then go on this game show and win a buttload of money....Hindsight is a bitch.

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

Cecilia said...

Um...I got a 9 out of 10...but I think that means that I'm only as smart as a 5th grader and need to stay in school. Because, really? When will I ever need to know who signed the Constitution?

Scott said...

I only got nine too. Damn Nile River. . .


Hancock signed the Declaration of Independence, Ceil. Duh. Don't they teach that in Dentist School?