Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sheer Brilliance

Yep...i love it. Thats all. :)

On another note...check out this site. Bizarre American Holidays. Who knows if this is real or not...but damn it's funny. I'll have you know that my birthday is 'No beard day'. So get ready those of you with beards in my life. I expect clean faces come October 18th!!!! If you are just too attached to your facial hair...it's ok....you can never go wrong with a kick ass gift.

oh yeah....i almost forgot...

MERRY HUMP DAY!!!!!

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

MBM said...

Man, my birthday is "wear brown shoes day". Wow that is lame. Why couldn't mine be throw a sheep day or something more fun like that. Not that I advocate throwing sheep, it's just an example. :)

Anonymous said...

Seems that my birthday is "rat catchers day". Imagine my delight. Maybe we can change that to "bat catchers day".