Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-day!!!!!

I really don't have anything Valetine-y to talk about today, but i felt it very necessary to share something. I'm not sure if this happens to anyone else but i frequently wake up in the morning with a song in my head. This morning it was "The Right Stuff" a little old school NKOTB. Thats all, I have serious problems.
Have a great V-day!!!!!!!!

4 brilliant thoughts by others:

Gina said...

All the time .... I have a very random assortment of songs that rotate through my head!!

sarahteg said...

THEY ARE DOING A REUNION TOUR!!! I AM SO GOING BE THERE!!!!

Scott said...

I've put my internal playlist on hold until the children's songs stop playing.

"We are the dinosaurs. Marching. Marching . . ."

Leah said...

Jordan is taking time off from his real estate developer career (i.e. the only one with a big boy job) to get the boys back together.