Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Waiting....

I'm hanging out at Millard Gates today while Dan has his surgery. Back surgery that is. I don't envy him one bit, but my stay here at the hospital has been made a little nicer when i turned on my laptop (cause why would i leave home without it) and found Gates has free wifi. God bless America i say. So here i sit. I will give a healthy update when all is said and done. Peace out kiddies. Maybe i'll take a nap since we had to be here at 6am. Merrrrrrrrrrrr.

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

Esther said...

oooh, I didn't know he was having surgery! Saying prayers. And yay free wifi!

Anonymous said...

If I were you I would be taking pictures with his camera so he has some fun things to look at when he comes out all groggy. And then he'll have really weird dreams when he naps again. I'll be sending good ju-ju with my brain in the meantime. (LIke a laser gun: goodjuju! goodjuju! goodjuju!)