Monday, May 19, 2008

i spoke too soon




I finished the spring semester with a 4.0, and damn i was excited. Excited to be done with the semester from hell, excited to have done well, excited to start a much calmer summer. This summer i will only be taking 4 classes over the course of two sessions. 2 in the first session and 2 in the second which is a huge break from the 7 i took in the spring semester. I knew it was going to be a little bit of juggling with work and school but i wasn't worried..i have been through much worse.


Well.....i had my first class today. For tomorrow i have to read 100 pgs and do a 5 page paper.


Summer was nice while it lasted. :)

3 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

Would it help if I talked to your teachers?

goose said...

4.0! YAY!! that's a job well done.

M. said...

Only 4 classes this summer. Oh, is that all? ;-) You amaze me!