Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall!!!!!!!

YAY! FALL! i love me some fall...i'm not sure if that is clear here.
Anywho, Sarah is in from the good old Dela-where, and we did some classic fall activities. We went camping the weekend of my bird-turd, and had some classic fun. I shall walk you through the photos.....

Simba loves a good trip to the cabin

Sarah and I also love a good trip to the cabin...this is our sexy hiking pose

Dan getting fancy with the camera


Quita looking fancy in front of Dan's grama's cabin in Alleghany

Dan let Sarah and i take turns splitting fire wood, old school style...Sarah got a little attached to the wood she split....

I didn't end up with a hole in my lip don't worry....

This is my sassy slice of wood

Dan let Sarah work on some target practice


A nice night by the fire....with only ouor second class of wine

Let's skip to Dan's 965th drink and when he found the caution tape


Sarah trying to perfect her s'more and make everything melty


Skip to Katie and Sarah's 544th drink and "walk like an egyptian" came on the radio and let the dancing commence


Still egyptian-ing




My special bird-turd cake....make with Diet Coke....SOOOO GOOD!!!!!



BLOW!



We returned to b-lo with some fabulous pumpkins from pumpkinville and i was a little punchy....please hold back your surprise


Pre-carved pumpkins

Post-carved pumpkins....Sarah did the horse, I did the sea turtle and Dan has the SCARYYYYY wolf face


This was a completely sober activity....tell me he is not the cutest piggy dog you have ever seen!
Ok kids thats it...Happy Fall!!!!! Can't wait til next year!!!! Turkey day here i come!

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

So Much Fun!!! Can't wait until EVille!!