Monday, March 13, 2006

Why do they have to make B-lo look so nice!




Just in case anyone is behind on the times, I no longer live in Buffalo. Ino ino, shocker!!!! Anywho, don't get me wrong my job is killer. I am truly blessed to have found my all time perfect job. But here's the kicker, it's in Delware. Del-a-where? Exactly. Over the past month i have been a crazy lady responding to an oil spill in NJ and i've been truly out of touch with society. Today is my first day back in the office at my desk. It's all about catching up on 5,000 e-mails and trying to find the top of my desk under all the crap that has accumulated on it over the past month. But ofcourse as you all know before i get down to real work i have to catch up on the important things....like blogs, personal e-mail, and unfortunatly 'myspace'. After all that is said and done i travel on to the Buffalo Rising Journal . Did i mention i miss Buffalo? It is very hard for some to believe that once you leave Buffalo you might actually want to come back. Well i have already done it twice now, and i'm almost positive and crossing my fingers that i will get to come back eventually. (once i get all this career stuff out of my system)


I consider Buffalo home. No matter where i am thats the bottom line. Delware is where my job and apartment is. Thats it. I mostly miss Buffalo because thats where all my family and close friends are. Wanna know what makes me miss Buffalo more? The damn Buffalo Rising Journal. Why is it that i discover this website once i leave buffalo!! It's a daily task for me to catch up on the major happenings and what cool events are going on. But guess what? I can't go to any of them. (I live in DE) For example...Gabel's Beach Party. Who wouldn't love to go to the bar AND the beach in the middle of Buffalo winter?!?!?!? I know i would!! And damn i miss Gabels, good old g-spot. :( MMMM and then there's Towne. There is not a thing on that menu that i will say no to. AND it's within walking distance from all Downtown hotspots, are they brilliant or what?


Now that i've talked about food and entertainment, what else is there you ask? Well living ofcourse! Now if you can honestly tell me you would not want to live on this street, there is something very wrong with you. Where else do you find such cool houses and architecture within resonable price range. It's good stuff.


Now ino this sounds like a sad story of how Katie is depressed and wants to move home. Well i wouldn't hate moving home but i'm not depressed about it. I love my job and i dont plan to give it up any time soon. But oh how i miss the b-lo place. All this means is that i will have to visit more often. Sound good? ok, done! Speaking of visits, i'll be in town the 23rd to the 27th of this month. How's that for prompt? Can't wait to see everyone, but mostly Lisa's belly. It's rude she decided to procreate while i'm out of town. We still have yet to fight that out. :)

4 brilliant thoughts by others:

Esther said...

Buffalo misses you to KT!!!

Anonymous said...

i will double my eating so my belly will not disappoint.

lisa said...

oops. i didn't log in right that time.

Anonymous said...

going to gabel's? don't park at lunetta's! park at b-tag's!!!