Friday, April 21, 2006

Need a little pick-me-up?


As some of you may know i enjoy a little TV here and there. Just a little. Soooo picture it....it's friday afternoon 2:30ish. I can't leave work for another 2 1/2 hours. I'm sufficiently antsy and can't bear to look at anything else that pertains to work for at least the next 15 minutes. How does one pass the time? I was poking around the Comedy Central site and came across Drawn Together. This is a cartoon that will make you fall on the ground and laugh your face off. I love it. It can be a little racey at times...so mom i don't recommend it for you...but otherwise it's brilliant. So what did i do for my wonderful 15 min of procrastination this afternoon? I rewatched the majority of season 2 of this hilarious series. It was painful to muffle the laughs in my office without giving away that i was doing nothing pertaining to birds OR oil spill!! Enjoy and go there often...it will bring your spirits right quick!

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pick-me-up! Tons of fun. Who raised you?