Monday, May 29, 2006

photo catch-up!

So here are some photo's i've been meaning to post from my most recent trips home...ENJOY!!


Can you guess whats going on in this pic? Looks a little scary...

Not so scary anymore!! YAY BABY G!!

Dr. Anna's new pink razor...i'm not sure it could suit her any better! and ps why wouldn't we be taking a picture of each other taking a picture...it's common sense.

My brother-in-law....who is soon to be a father....again totally normal to take a picture of each other taking pictures!

MP working SO hard to get the basil out of her teeth. I'm just the swwetest daughter for documenting this and then posting it on my blog. Love you mom!

Kimmy Cancilla-soon-to-be-Casada...weeeeeeee can't wait til October!

No questions...i demand a sass picture and i get a sass picture

Sometimes Kimmy makes me laugh so hard i fall down....i will try not to do this at her wedding...maybe :)

Trying to keep beer in my nose as i hysterically laugh...we had a horrible time at lisa's house that night :)

I am SO going to be the favorite aunt. Cookies and beer...as much as he/she wants!

Marc Lou michael and I at the Arties...we clean up kinda nice!

I LOOVVEEE my mo's


My favorite mo!

0 brilliant thoughts by others: