Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I actually didn't see it coming


It's really not a big shock if i think about it, but i honostly didn't see it coming. He was always Kim Cancilla's favorite and i never understood why. But really who doesn't love a good gay! I'm always in need of a new gay boyfriend. Aplications are now being accepted. :) Perhaps i should get Lance's and see if he fits the criteria. So anywho, how sad. I guess we lose another one to the other side ladies. Oh well. On a good note....HIT IT LOU!! I think i recall you claiming he was on your team in the first place, and for once i will admit that you were right. Enjoy!!!!

3 brilliant thoughts by others:

Esther said...

ahahaha!! Lance is from Mississippi and was a fave of the cheesy radio stations. (yes, my kind of music...) On april fools day, he gave an interview and the DJ "accidentally" left the mike on to reveal Lance's phone number. so all these teeny boppers left these I-love-you-lance messages which were then played on the air. it was funny then. It's funnier now!

Mike Garvey said...

He took my picture once. Hmmm...

. said...

why couldn't Joey Fatone be the one who came out? Then I would have cared...