Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's been one of those weeks....

So it's been quite the week up here in DE. Hence the lack of posts. We are currently working on 2 spills with the possibility of 2 more. 4 spills in one week is not something i am accustomed to. We are rescueing and taking care of birds from a spill here in DE and one in NYC. We are keeping our eye on another spill here in DE and one in GA. Whoa mama!!

It's been a full 7 days of about 16-17 hours a day. Not to mention some ramdom travel to and from NYC thrown in there. So needless to say I AM POOPED! Thank the good lord and all that is holy my vacation is coming up next week. I will be spending the weekend with some of my bestest friends from americorps on cape cod and then off to the family vaca up in muskoka for a week. Life does not get any better than that!! Mama knows i'm gonna need the break after this next week.

Sorry for the lack of photos but i left my camera cord in b-lo trying to soak up all the Maeve i could. I get to see her next week though!!! What a great reward to a crazy 2 weeks. I can't freakin wait!!!!!!!

So the photos i do have for you are of what happens when Sarah brings her dog to work and i need a little nap outside of my office. Don't worry Mom, my boss wasn't around. :)


2 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

Nobody has a job like you!!!! We are as anxious to see you. One week from tomorrow!! YEA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is a very random comment... but remember your post about fly paper? my dad just hung one in our basement and i thought of you! hopefully we won't have any birds in the basement though!! :)