Saturday, May 26, 2007

Lock me up...

This is beyond great. Best campaign sticker ever!
The funny part of this story..... i was behind this woman for like 4 lights, and each time we stopped i tried to get a picture of this damn sticker. First i tried my camera phone, bad quality, gotta break out the big guns. Got the camera out....hmm...not close enough...inch closer....hold camera as far over dashboard as possible.....yesssssssss got it!

Being so proud ofmyself for getting a good pic i was smiling and laughing....all by myself. The light was long enough i could put the camera away and continue to jam to the radio tune. While singing at inappropriate levels with all windows open i glance at the car in front of me and see the woman driving GLARING at me.

What is the appropriate thing to do at this point you ask? Well, without a second thought i smiled and gave her a thunbs up.

Yep a thumbs up.

God only knows what she thinks of the crack head girl behind her who has been riding her tail for like 4 lights and is taking inappropriate pictures of the back of her car and now belting out an interesting broadway tune called "i speak six languages". PSYCHO!!!!!!

Yep...thats me.

Aren't you glad you 're friends with me? Yeah me too. :)

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Funniest thing I've read in a very long time. Thanks for making me laugh till I cried.

Leah said...

There is just not enough use of the word "tatas"

Thank you!