Monday, December 10, 2007

Are we there yet?....now?...how about now?....now?




I'm done with this semester on thursday night...IT CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH!!!!!

I saw this on a friends site today and it made life so much better! It helps that it's one of my fav christmas songs...

sorry mom...don't worry i still hold a special place in my heart for some Kenny and Dolly.

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

MBM said...

Wow I made your blog! I better put a new post up stat!

Hang in there with school, almost there!! I'm so glad you liked the song. I listened to it over and over at work yesterday. It was all I could do not to sing along. My cubies would have killed me. They already think I'm TOO into Christmas. Is there such a thing???

Hugs!!

PS Jiggity Jig He Hon He Hon it's Domminick the Donkey!! :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Love the song, and I am very happy that you remember your "roots", and the endless hours that you had to listen to Kenny and Dolly!!!