Monday, December 03, 2007

Hello Marzipan, this is....something funny


Dan and i were attempting to decorate his house this weekend for the holidays. As i was arranging some holiday towels in his bathroom the conversation went something like this:


Dan: Where are you going to put those?

Me: On the towel rack...

Dan: To use?

Me: Yes, whats the point of having towels in the bathroom if you are not going to use them?

Dan: OK.

Me: If i am going to buy a set of towels i'm going to get use out of them, if i want something pretty to put on the wall i will buy a picture.

Dan: Wow, these towels stink.

Me: Oops...no that was me. I farted.


It may not seem as funny to all of you but i lost my sh*t laughing. Whoever doesn't think farting is funny needs to do some reassessment in life. I didn't mean to do it...and when it happened i didn't even smell it...i thought i was in the clear. Apparently not. Dan is such a good boy...he followed suit and we laughed our faces off. I might be the worst girlfriend ever. :)


I should have blamed it on the towels.


5 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the decorating you little stinker...
Or maybe that's big stinker?
heheh either way I love ya...smells and all... :)

Esther said...

Julia announces hers. "That was me!" The other day there was a particularly nasty stink and she frowned and looked at John and said "That was YOU Daddy!"

Anonymous said...

Oh no, you didn't just print FARTED on your blog for the whole world to see! Were you raised in the jungle? This is not one of my proudest moments. Poor Dan. I would like to extend a blanket apology to all who read this blog.

Leah said...

We realized that farts are just organically funny when at about 18 months old, Sammy was chuckling about them. Now, well, let's just say I live in a house of 4 men. An afternoon can be whittled away on the topic!

Anonymous said...

I can't decide who I love more right now...you or your mother! You both crack me up!!

Love, Nicole