Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh Shakira...

A friend on myspace sent this to me and i HAD to post it. Please enjoy...and take a look at those words.....jigga WHAT!?


Oh the silliness....i adore it

5 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

I don't really know what to say....but I laughed out loud.....and tried to sing along the second time!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA that was the funniest thing ever. i had to watch it twice!

Anonymous said...

hi pretty!! you're a shakira!! ;) mikey just showed me that link and i almost pissed my pants at work. it's COOL to pee your pants!! missyou come home! -tina :)

Esther said...

I think I hurt myself watching this video.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Katie! I miss you so much! I'm still laughing til I cry watching it the second time. It's even funnier than Mary's rendition of that song....come home and have her sing it to you! love, Julia