Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Who doesn't want to do homework?!?!

I don't want to do homework so i am going to take the photobucket quiz....you answer the questions...and plug your answer into photobucket and find a picture that correlates to your answer on the first page of results....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
1. The age you will be on your next birthday: 28

A
Yes this picture had the title 28...and no i have no idea what's going on here

2. A place you’d like to travel: Tahiti

Tahiti
Bungalows over the water!!!!

3. Your favorite object: Television

Television
I ALWAYS watch tv with my hands at my side with my favortie bunny

5. Your favorite food: Pie

pie pie pie!
This is the first thing that came up...brilliant

6. Your favorite animal: a cuddly one

This is The Cuddly One I shit you not

7. Your favorite color: pink

pink
I like pink AND pink shoes!

8. The town in which you were born: North Buffalo

North Buffalo Fork
Our house is the one behind the pine tree on the left

9. The town in which you live: Downtown Buffalo
Bugle is still a buffalo
I think i missed something with this one

10. Name of Past Pet: Hairy

Hairy
Anyone....anyone?

11. Relationship status: in a realtionship

relationship

12. The first name of someone you love: Dan

=
This is what i look like when Dan tries to eat food of my plate :)

13. Your middle name: Ann

will and Ann
Yup

14. Your last name: Battaglia

Bates Battaglia
I think his name is Battaglia....a WILD guess

15. A bad habit of yours: i procrastinate

I clean to procrastinate too.
My procrastination has way more to do with the television...or the computer...screw the windows...thats not procrastination...thats work!

16. Your first job: ITS lab

Neutral Buoyancy Lab, huge pool for astronauts to practice working on the ISS, its 40 foot deep
This was EXACTLY like it!

17. Your grandmother’s name: Pat

pat
i do!

18. Your favorite type of book: Romantic comedy

romantic comedy colors I ALWAYS look like this when i read my romantic comedy books!

19. One of your nicknames: kt

KTB PNG
Yes it is

20. Favorite TV show: Grey's

greys

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

Peter said...

The Cuddly One!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Esther said...

Yes, I think the cuddly is a winner. At least the picture is.