Thursday, December 15, 2005

Holidays make me smile


When Lisa married Mikey i gain many things. Happiness for Lisa, a brother, a new neice or nephew, and a vast extended Family. I think i have blogged about all these things except the last one. Today is the day i will honor my new extended family. Not only are they some of the sweetest people i have ever met but they also know how to make a girl laugh (just to name a few of their wonderful traits). I recieved a very special x-mas card in the mail today from Mikey's sister Cecelia, who is one of my favorite Garvey's ofcourse. I might have wet my pants a little when i opened this wonderful gesture of holiday cheer. I felt it very important to share with all of you! Enjoy!!! MERRY X-MAS!!!

If this doesn't make you giggle you need to work on your holiday cheer!

Thanks Cecelia! Best card EVER!

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

Cecilia said...

Haha...it does make me laugh...and pee in my pants a little.

Anonymous said...

How many times have we all wanted to tell someone that? Excellent!