Thursday, December 01, 2005

Turkey day in the boof...

I spent the turkey holiday in a very fond place. It was a GREAT weekend of family friends fun, and a little mischief. I have to say #1 on my memory list is going to be Lisa and Mikey's announcement about their little Harvey. Who's surprised that they are preggers? Not many but SHIT are we excited!!!! WEE!
Ok a little photo journalism of my journey home....enjoy!
This was my welcome home banner

Buffalo does look damn pretty in the snow!

Sorry mom, I know you got it washed the day before, there aren't any garages on Lancaster Ave. :)

Annie has temperature regulation issues...count 'em 5 blankets!


Mo'in it up at Q with Nicole, Marc, Louie, and Walline

No there is no baseball here, just tree's...E. Aurora can raise some sweet ass trees

The new mom and dad!!!!! ps, Lisa you're lookin a little green :)

A gorgeous view on our way to find the perfect tree

Baby Julia, one b-e-a-u-tiful girl

I may have a chainsaw license but i can also keep it real and take down a tree with bow saw like the best of them. My next job will be lumberjack...you should have seen the cut on this tree...HOT....and damn i'm lookin fine too! Me at my finest!

A little foreshadowing if you will

The Christmas tree crew

Bring on the mischief!

Nicolette andPetey McPerterton

Tearin it up at 67 West

Pete and Jeff, two homey GQ's in my book

And last but NOT least. We have miss thang who decided to go to the worlds largest disco in 19 degree weather and she done forgot her pants!!! thank god for those leg warmers or we would have had to amputate the whole leg. Right after i took this pic she picked her wedgie. I snapped this one right on time. God i love thanksgiving!

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I am literally laughing out loud!!! What great memories....MOVE HOME!!!!

Love,
Ni-CO-lette