Thursday, December 08, 2005

pay back is a B&^*H!

I may or may not have left my camera down in the clinic the other day. When it was oh so kindly returned to me Sarah had an odd grin on her face. I soon figured out why. It seems Sarah and Andrea decided to have a little fun with it. They thought they were very funny and got away with a good prank, but they had no idea i have leaverage. Little to their knowledge I am posting these gorgeous pictures for the world to see. So thanks girls...this post is going to be a funny one!

The dynamic duo....Sarah and Andrea


Andrea's nose ring...kinda looks like a booger

Is there something i should know about you guys? Is this your way of telling me?

And last but ofcourse not least...we have the twins...aren't you glad you screwed around with my camera ladies....God knows i am!

0 brilliant thoughts by others: