Sunday, December 11, 2005

Oh Christmas Tree...

I took a ride to a local tree vendor and it happened to be a boyscout troop hosting the tree sales. I thought to myself "self, you should really get your tree here, it's for a good cause". I pulled over and ventured toward the gate. I was met by a very nice 12 yr old boyscout who told me what troop they were from. I was very nice and said hello, and continued to walk. I guess i didn't realize that my tree picking endeavor included a full tour and commentary from a boyscout. He followed me around the WHOLE time making nonsense small talk and telling me which tree was which. Now i bet he was required to walk around with me and assist me but it gave me picking anxiety. I felt like i had to choose ASAP so i could drop the boyscout and get my tree home, pronto! I wasn't sure i was going to be as happy with our tree because my decision was so impulsive, but then i got it home and put it up. Needless to say i was happy with my decision ultimately.
Not bad boyscouts not bad

All pretty and lit up in the dark

Thanks for the tree topper pier one

Some ornaments coutesy of mom



A little memorabilia if you will

A look at the tree from the living room....soo pretty

You done good boyscouts, i take all the baddness back. Thanks!

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

Well done!!!! Looks great. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

YAY for the HAIR ornament!!! I miss those fun and crazy times on stage!

Love you...
Ni-CO-lette