Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Delayed Meme

I was tagged by my dear friend Michael Walline a while ago and i am finally getting to it. It was really hard to think of 8 things about you that most people don't know or that you don't want them to know. So this is me giving it a shot.
  • When i was 8ish and in Brownies, i learned the alphabet in Sign language. I was obsessed with it. I would finger spell everything...ALL THE TIME. I would try to be descrete, and keep my hands at my side or in my lap. When my mother finally noticed that my fingers were constantly moving in odd ways, she told me i looked like i had some sort of a disorder! I'm not going to lie i still do it...but i'm much better at hiding it!
  • My mom is a Physical Therapist. When i was little i would bring ALL of my dolls and stuffed animals out and instead of playing house or some similar childs imaginary game...i would do physical therapy on them and help them "walk". I was a special kid. :)
  • I have always wanted to be a dancer! It facinates me and i think it is the most incredible thing for people to move in such a beautiful way.
  • I usually only drive with my left hand and i shove my other hand under my right leg. Don't ask why...i just do. But as it turns out i have worn a spot out in my dirvers seat from sitting on my right hand all this time.
  • My least favorite word in the whole wide world is "underpants". I hate saying it, hearing it, and typing it. It's the worst!!!!
  • I hate gum. Never liked it. I used to gag when i was little and people were chewing it around me. I'm much better now but i still hate it. I much prefer an altoid.
  • I have physically moved 13 times since i was 17 yrs old. This entails moving to a new place to live with all my crap! This does not include my upcoming move back to b-lo. OY!
  • I am a very tactile person. I touch everything. When i go to a clothing store i touch everything and it drives my sister nuts! I can't help it I want to know what everything feels like. I don't think this is a disorder. :)

0 brilliant thoughts by others: