Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A lesson in hot water heaters....

So our shower is not as hot as we would like it. My extensive training told me to go check the hot water heater and see what it is set at. Laura took this job on with a smile. I was certain that I missheard the next thing that came out of her mouth. "Should it be on hot or vacation" I proceeded to investigate and i found i heard totally right. My gut told me to choose hot...i think it was the right decision. :)

4 brilliant thoughts by others:

Mike Garvey said...

I often think life would be much easier if the solutions to all our problems were as readily understandable. Car engines should have "BROKEN/FIXED" switches under the hood.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it shouldn't be on HOTTTT!!!!! Is there a litle arrow between warm and hot. Better safe than scalded is what I say.

kt said...

I put it where the red mark is...it's right between the hot and warm..yeah hot was too hot. Lesson #2 learned about the water heater :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, was that picture of your thermostat taken with your new camera?