Monday, October 03, 2005

A proud moment....


Some may call this abstract art, some might think it is a strange magic eye exercise. I call it my right forearm. Look closely, i'm not lying. And yes that strange red mark....yep...thats my FIRST hickey. Who would have thunk i would recieve my first and hopefully my last hickey from a duck. A DUCK!!!! I've seen it happen on others and i have laughed thinking how stupid could they be to let a duck or goose give them such a mark. Well i now understand. I thought it was funny, as the Mallard got a good hold of my arm i just laughed, because their bites don't hurt. So i let him go to town and feel like he was harming me in some way. Giving him a little bit of his dignity back. When he released i chuckled at the ducks effort to hurt me and glanced at the offended site. DAMMIT!!! THE DUCK GAVE ME A HICKEY! This is when if i spoke duck i would have heard the Mallard say...."hahahahahaha stupid ass human, now all my friends will know who's the boss of you!" I've learned my lesson, don't humor the Ducks...they are not as harmless as you think. :)

0 brilliant thoughts by others: