Saturday, November 05, 2005

Better late than never


Laura is out of town til tuesday so i'm going to have to be creative with my time for the next couple of days. I had a good start today, i put together a space saver for over our toilet in the bathroom. I then moved on to a better late than never project. I know halloween is over but i needed time and patience to put this bad boy together and today served for a perfect time for that. If you are unfamiliar with this guy.....shame on you...his website will keep you entertained for hours and might make you pee your pants a little since it's so darn funny!!

Marzipan...it's sugar face

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Mike Garvey said...

this is lisa. i'm too lazy to sign in. you inspired me to go and re-listen to the answering machine messages... hi. larious. homestar's "oh yeah, i'm the goat-face killer, now." freakin' funny.