Sunday, November 06, 2005

I think i need a support group

SO i know this is the 4,590th time that i've mentioned that i like fall but guess what? I'm going to remind you again. The area around Tri-State is b-e-a-u-tiful. I think over the weekend when i was in B-lo the trees said "Hey! She's gone let's hurry and change, she'll be so surprised when she gets back!" So nuff i was surprised and very pleased.
The pics are all on or around the Tri-State property. It makes it pretty hard to work when it's so nice outside. We all know how hard it is for me to procrastinate. :)

In case you were wondering i like winter too. Thanks again for the sweet camera MP and Frankie, i know i haven't been using it much, I'll work on that. :)

49 days til x-mas.

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

nice pics! that is a beautiful part of the world. mp

Leah said...

What a great place to live!
Thanks for the Xmas countdown - I've got only my children left to shop for :-)