Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Not so much

I was in the Grocery store yesterday and i ran across this in the popcorn isle.

For those who are aware, know that i'm not even a fan of the kettle corn due to it's sweet and satly taste wrapped up in one. The only sweet and salty that is ok in my book is heavily chocolate covered popcorn or pretzels. Thats as crazy as i get. So this just made me gag. I then thought of someone in my life that might actually like this sort of thing. These are probably 2 of her favorite foods. Popcorn and mashmallow's. Maybe she had a hand in inventing this, who knows. But all i have to say is, "Lisa this is gross!"

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

Mike Garvey said...

Dude... you just finished my christmas shopping for me.

lisa said...

wow. even i think that is wrong. very, very wrong. however, i may have to buy it... just to make sure.