Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A few things i miss about B-lo...

As most of you know i took a long weekend and went to b-lo just for funsy's.
I feel that everytime i take a trip to b-lo i will have some choice events to talk about and things that remind me of why i miss it and will always call it my home.
So what is it that i miss?
There's always my loving family
The Bidwell Farmers Market
ANNIE!!!
Elmwood
Veggie burgers and mango pudding...jigga what?
The cutest godson ever...even when he pukes on you :)
Louie!!!
The Pavlovi duo
and did i mention i like fall?
Don't worry if i didn't specifically mention that i miss you...it's not that i don't, it's just that my camera didn't find you for this installment of what i love about B-lo. Stay tuned, the next one will be right after turkey day. :)

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

B-lo loves you right back. mom