Sunday, March 22, 2009

BFF

Amanda has tasked me with talking about my best friend and my favorite memory with them. I have a hard time with the word best friend. I don't really have one. I mean yes...Dan is my "best friend" and if you want to know how i truly feel about him refer here. :)

But in talking about my best friend i feel I have MANY. These are the people that make me laugh, who i trust, who i can sit and watch tv with without saving to say a word, share a good meal with or even just call up for no reason other than jsut to say hi.

So now a memory....To be honest with you my favorite memory with all my best friends is yet to come. It's going to be on 10/10/09. Dan and I are getting hitched, and it's going to be my most favorite day ever...i get to marry my "best friend" and I get to have all of my best friends there with me. Can't wait...it's going to be one hell of a party.

0 brilliant thoughts by others: