Monday, March 16, 2009

Step by step....literally...

I have many skills...many unique skills i feel.

I can catch, handle and wash an Eagle
I can make a mean cupcake
I can maneuver the heck out of a chainsaw.

But let's get to the skill i find most helpful everyday. I am awsome at buying cool shoes. i love shoes and they love me in return. I pride myself in finding sweet and unique shoes for all occassions and for decent prices. Now i know the assignment was to walk you step by step through my skill...but i'm not sure i'm ready to give up my secrets. But I will pass along to those who are dedicated to the love of the shoe, some great websites i frequent.

In no particular order:

Please take your time...thats the key to successfully finding the sweetest shoe ever. These sites can be very overwhelming but be patient and only do a little at a time, trust me you will find your perfect shoe. Sometimes there is nothing more important in life than an awsome pair of shoes. :)

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Potsdam Kelly said...

Don't do it but I know you can't resist but endless.com is a another good one. Free overnight shipping to you and back if you don't likey. Awesome post now what will I be good at.