Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bragy McBragerton

Remember how Mikey said no bragging about spouses or children today.....cause I said so...well guess what?

Dan is awsome....
Dan may be my favorite person ever....
Dan loves me for exactly who I am....
Dan does the laundry when i suck at it...
Dan loves food as much as i do....
Dan respects that I don't share food well....
Dan always puts me first...
Dan always let's me go through a door first....
Dan is my motivator....
Dan tells me i'm beautiful....
Dan supports my every decision....
Dan has beautiful eyes....
I can't wait to be Dan's wife....

Ready to throw up yet???? Awsome...just wanted to prove to you all i'm not as heartless as I may seem. :) WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

Perfect. Having a hard time seeing. Blurry vision. Always knew you had that in you.