Thursday, March 19, 2009

Home away from home....

Today we are supposed to write about our first home away from the parental units...
Thinking about what to write in this post is hard.
....like my head hurts hard.
I have lived in a lot of places....

A LOT.

When I left my parents house at 17, to go to college, I had no idea what was ahead of me.

Between then (1998) and now....

I have lived in 4 different states (MA, MD, DE, NY)

2 dorm rooms

2 townhouse

3 apts (Buffalo, Amherst, Elmwood village)

4 houses (1 MA,2 DE, 1 NY)
and.....

are you ready?

28 roomates..... 28

My head hurts......too much math
What have i learned from all of these different places?
Apparently I cannot live in the same place for more than 1 year...
I'm super good at packing...and unpacking...
I can rent a killer moving truck...
and
I have racked up like $9,000,000 in change of address fees.
:)

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

but you have learned to ORGANIZE UP!

<3