Sunday, March 15, 2009

MMMMmmmmmmm....





I love food.


I love all kinds of food.


My favorite food is the food i can't get all the time. Seasonal food if you will. In random order these are the things i most look forward to all year.


March - Shamrock shake and cornedbeef and cabbage...not necessarily together


Summer - chocolate/vanilla custard twist with chocolate sprinkles


October - Apple cider and cinnamon strusel cake for my b-day...again not together


November - Thanksgiving dinner (Dark meat, mashed potatos, gramas stuffing and gramas green bean cassarole)


December - christmas cookies



Off the top of my head these are my favorite foods. Since i am deprived of these for the majority of the year...i feel that is why i crave them the most.


Dammit now i'm really hungry...let's see...according to my list...i better go get me some corned beef and a shamrock shake. :)

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

MBM said...

This post just made me hungry too. I'm going to go grab the shamrock cookies we just made and a can of reddi whip. Both = YUM, but not nec. together :)

Maryface said...

i had my first ever shamrock shake the other day... i'm sad to admit that i did not enjoy it.

first birds. now shamrock shakes. i understand if we are no longer friends.