Thursday, March 13, 2008

All about me....as it should be!

Me me and more me....what would you like to know about me....

I....
...always need my toes painted
...drink 32oz of crystal light decaffinated icetea a day
...want more than anything in life to be a size 8
...cannot survive without my computer, it travels everywhere with me
...have really bad anxiety
...love birds...broken ones...that need help
...am an impulsive buyer
...want 900 kids and other people to take care of them
...hate gum
...wish i had more time to read
...watched the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Beverly Hills 90210
...bite my nails
...play with my nose alot
...would sing and dance all the live long day if i could
...surprisingly miss DE
...don't like to get drunk
...can say no to anything but food
...wish animals were deaf and needed me to sign to them
...love to smile
...have 26 pairs of heels that are over 3 inches
...make a mean scrambled egg and mashed potato
...will pick carrots out of ANYTHING
...hate talking to people on the phone unless it's important information or something funny
...had an indian name in highschool "growing of hair" I had eyebrows for days
...cannot wear socks to bed

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

sarahteg said...

DE misses you!!! i had a shamrock shake in your honor yesterday!!