Wednesday, March 05, 2008

You are wrong and I am right....


This is usually the case on all occassions. Not really but i would like to think so. Something that drives me batty but that i don't like to do in general is the dishwasher.


Thing one: It drives me nutswhen people don't maximize the space, and organize things accordingly. Throwing the dishes in haphazzardly only leads to unnecessary running of the dishwasher and a huge waste of water and time. Also please...no over loading...this causes poor washing and need for a second run...nobody likes the second run.


Thing two: I also am an avid non-rinser-off-er. In my opinion the dishwasher does the dishes for you...just my opinion. Ok the occassional crusty pan and what not require rinsing but otherwise no need..i promise it will wash the dish for you.


Thing three: Silverwear...forks, spoons and butterknives go in handle down and sharp knives go pointy side down....the reason for this...i don't know...it's just the way it should be in the Life According to Katie.


Thing four: I hate doing dishes and this includes the dishwasher. This post does not mean that i prefer to be the dishwasher do-er...it just is stating the way in which i think it is rightly done.

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Esther said...

AMEN sista! The fullness and organization of the dishwasher prior to running it is a constant battle in my house.