Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm about to be very embarrassed

I'm sorry i am a day behind in bufpobomofosho, and i could give you 900 reasons why....but i won't. So today my topic is my music. I'm going to fire up my music player and get some randomization going. Please reserve your judgement until the end. I could look totally cool or i could look like the biggest loser 27 yr old ever!

Here goes...

"It takes two" Marvin Gaye and Kim Westin (an ok start)
"One flight down" Norah Roberts (i want to be norah)
"Beautiful disaster" acoustic version Kelly Clarkson (I lied i want to be Kelly more)
"Everytime" Britney Spears (let the embarrassment begin)
"In my own eyes' Brandi Carlile (at the moment my fav artist, get her music..it's amazing)
"Glory" Pippin (i have a little thing for musicals)
"Follow if you lead" Idina Menzel (killer broadway singer...crappy ass regular music singer)
"That lonesome road" Acapella version Dixie chicks (i double puffy heart this version)
"Serious" Legally Blonde (ok maybe i like musicals a lot)
"Mr. Moon" OAR (best chill music band ever..EVER!)
"Next year baby" Jamie Cullum (michael bubble meets james blunt..i adore him)
"The reason" Hooberstank (best band name ever)
"Divas Lament" Spamalot (yes more broadway...but more so...it's sara remirez...i want to be her most....who doesn't want to be a hot othopedic surgeon on Grey's and have the most killer broadway voice EVER)
"Lovology" Regina spektor (super quirky but i love her)
"LBJ" Hair (musicalicious)
"I want to break free" Queen (there is a special place in my heart for Queen)
"In between trees" jack johnson ( Need to relax....put jack on...it's all good)
"I got life" Hair (I still like musicals...ok i love them a little)
"Oh Bless the lord my soul" Godspell (awsome...a catholic musical...i am the coolest person ever!)
and last but CERTIANLY not least.......ready?
"As long as you love me" the illustrious.....Backstreet Boys

Wow I know how to pick 'em don't I? There you have i...a little look into my crazy brain and the music that motivates me. Night kids...see y'all tommorrow..have i ever mentioned that i hate Mondays. It's a day when i go 8am to 8pm....and then i get to do homework. POOP! I'll write late tomorrow but i promise to get to it. nighty night!

0 brilliant thoughts by others: