Saturday, March 01, 2008

Readyyyyy..........GO!



Let the games begin kids! Let me just start off by saying i have VERY high hopes for myself that i am going to make it through this whole challenge and post everyday.....i said it....EVERYDAY. Wanna know why i'm a little nervous? Funnily (totally a word) enough it's not because of my ridiculous schedule (working 20+ hours and taking 8 classes a week). I usually have barely enough time to blow my nose...but that's not the reason why i'm nervous about being able to have time to post. I'm nervous because i am WAY to distracted reading everyone elses blogs. Let's do some quick math, there is a possibility that there will be 19 new blogs everyday....EVERYDAY. On an average blog i spend between 1-5 minutes reading them. Why you ask? Because shiny things distract me and I have the attention span of a sea monkey. It is also very well known that i am a blog stalker. I check all blogs daily...i do, and this is only to support my need to procrastinate as much as possible. So for the next 2 weeks roughly i could be spending up to 95 minutes a day reading blogs. 95 MINUTES! Do you know how much school work i could get done in 95 minutes. Even better.....665 minutes a week! That is music to this procrastinators ear. This was a brilliant idea Mikey i can't wait to spend the majority of my week keeping up with everyones life and trying to keep up my end of the bargin and make sure i give everyone something worth procrastinating for a few minutes of their day.



So the meat of this post is supposed to be about why i started a blog. I'm not sure if anyone knew this but i spend some time in Delaware. When i left I had entirely too many cool things to talk about and no one to tell them to. So i took the advice of many and started prettybirds. I'm also not sure if anyone knows this but i also like birds. Not in a creepy cat-lady sort of way, but in a it's cool when they break themselves and i get to fix it sort of way. :)

Ok kiddies....talk to you tommorrow...no seriously...i will...i promise...this time i mean it...ok who am i kidding i'll see you in 2 weeks when i come out of my cave from reading all your blogs.)

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

look how pretty your highlights are!