Thursday, March 06, 2008

I knew she was too good to be true!!!!

So this post is supposed to be about my child-hood toys and how they relate to me now...Let's get this out of the way...no i did not play "Let's sign to the Deaf bird". I saw an article today that just about knocked me out of my chair. Please examine below a popular toy from this christmas season and make note of the character on it that we all know and love. I will give you a second to look this over:

HMMMMMMMMMMM....thoughts?
Anyone?

Do i need to be the one to say it. Do I?! I shit you not this IS a real toy...not only is it real but there it a Boots and Swiper version AND a serious of Spongebob characters as well. Someone was having fun in the toy design room this day. I knew there was something not right about that Dora chick. I know she is famous with the little ones, and all along i just accepted it and tried not to pass too much judgment. Well that time has passed. I am judging.

So i had trouble believing this toy was the real deal. But then i came across some pretty identifiable evidence that convinced me of it's authenticity.

In conclussion........Seriously?

I'm not going to lie...it is pretty damn funny. :)

2 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

HYSTERICAL!! That is quite the design there! LoL

Scott said...

You'd better watch out for the Krusty the Crab model.