Monday, March 03, 2008

Oh happy day...



SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........the topic at hand:

"What went right today"

I really thought i was going to have to work at this one. I have been kinda down lately...who knows why...maybe the dragged out winter...crazy schedule...lack of tv time...who knows? Anywho...I had a good day today. A noticably good day.

So here goes:



  • I got up on time to get out of the house on time...and i didn't have to rush

  • No coat today...it was in the 50's

  • The sun was warm and shining...not a cloud in the sky

  • Got to work ontime

  • Had a light day at work with time get ahead a little

  • Got out of work ontime

  • Got to school with time to spare in order to do the homework (ino ino...slacker)

  • Got out of class ontime to go get food before marathon classes

  • Tutored my usually crabby impossible student and he was pleasent

  • My tutoring student sneezed and he said "God Bless youme" (Hysterical)

  • I got a parking spot right in front of the door at school

  • Going out to my car to go home and on the ground in front of my car was a "toony"
  • Lou was oh so sweet and bought me a steamer from spot...my fav!

So thanks are in order for the stars aligning today and giving me a good day. Thanks for throwing the vibe my way Mikey...i think it worked...see y'all tomorrow!

0 brilliant thoughts by others: