Saturday, March 08, 2008

Need somthing?

What is in my purse? The question should be exactly the opposite. I have everything. Seriously. I like to be prepared for all situations, i'm not a fan of being in need of something essential when i am out and about. Here are some situations that may come up in the course of the day that i can assist with:

Headache? I got you covered. Is Aleve ok?

Need to write something down? I'm on it. I even have waterproof paper to write on...don't ask.

Need a femanine hygiene product? I don't charge a quarter.

Too sunny outside? I carry an extra pair of stylish sunglasses.

Low blood sugar? Is a granola bar ok?

Something funny happen? Let's capture that on film (or digital disk space, film-shmilm).

AAA battery? I'm on it.

Allergies bothering you (or anything else for that matter)? I am a traveling Pharmacy.

Headphones crap out on you? Make sure you give them back.

Ok so looking back, i'm not sure why i have any friends. I am NUTS...who carries this shit? NOBODY!!!! Oh wait you know who might carry some of this stuff? Someone who is
C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!! I'm going to go rock in the corner now. I think i need professional help. Anyone have a suggestion?

See you tomorrow kiddos!

0 brilliant thoughts by others: