Saturday, March 15, 2008

TV topics

I love TV. I love everything about TV. There are not many shows on that i cannot watch. I do not descriminate between the scripted and nonscripted varieties. They both have their ups and downs. I would keep you all here for days and days and days if i listed all of the shows that tickled my interest. There are far too many. Instead i am going to show you how my all time favorite show relates to my life. "Friends" by far is my all time favorite show. I have seen every episode at least 3 times. It is one of those shows that i may or may not know most of the dialogue for. I use annoying lines from the show often that people don't understand. I am THAT girl. See below for just a snipit of how this tv show relates to my life. If you do not know me that well you will now know something that i feel very strongly about. Enjoy!!!


See you all tomorrow for my last bopofomofosho post...WEEEEE!!!!!

4 brilliant thoughts by others:

Anonymous said...

Knew what it was gonna be, still howled like a banshee

Esther said...

Best Friend's line? MY SISTER'S HAVING MY BABY!!!!!!!!

Leah said...

That is totally Gina. She blames it on youngest child syndrome, I think she's just being a brat.

sarahteg said...

TASTES LIKE FEET!