Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Things you never wanted to know...

What is your favorite word? I've had to watch my mouth lately with all this teaching business, what frequents my mouth most these days is "Holy crap on a stick batman". yep.

What is your least favorite word? Hands down....Underpants. I can't talk about it anymore.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? This list could be endless. In short...... Creatively: a beautiful voice. Spiritually: Faith. Emotionally: Knowing i have the most incredible support system anyone could ever ask for.

What turns you off? Stupidity

What sound or noise do you love? Turning off the light before bed.

What sound or noise do you hate? My alarmclock

What profession other than your own would you attempt? I would give my life to be a fill-time performer/singer. Dream a little dream.

What profession would you not like to do? Anything having to do with math or numbers in general.

What is your favorite curse word? Nothing quite gives the emphasis the f* word gives.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say whn you arrived at the Pearly Gates? Did you HAVE to take your shoes off in church at Lisa's wedding...seriously?

1 brilliant thoughts by others:

Scott said...

Your least favorite word makes all my boys laugh uncontrollably.